The Occupational Psychology Centre is pleased to be hosting a complimentary, 45-minute webinar to explore Post Incident Investigations and how they can help to improve safety performance.
Tuesday 5th October, 2021, GMT 09:30am to 10:15am.
For over 25 years, OPC psychologists have been working alongside the rail industry. We have a special interest in why rail employees make errors and have safety incidents.
We have undertaken hundreds of Post Incident Assessments (PIA), interviews and development plans for rail employees across a wide variety of roles. We will share insights into how using PIA’s can help to improve safety performance.
During this webinar, we will look at how using Post Incident Assessments can help managers to:
- Learn about robust and successful Post incident assessment processes;
- Understand the human factors in safety incidents;
- Recognise the benefits of using PIA for a variety of safety critical roles;
- See how PIA can help improve safety performance, and reduce future safety incidents; and
- Learn from safety incidents and see their preventative effect for other employees
This webinar is suitable for managers, leaders, and/or operational personnel who would like to find out more about how PIA can be of benefit in improving safety performance for an individual, their team, or their organization.
The workshop will be run using Microsoft Teams software. We will also use Menti software to enable delegate participation and interaction.
We look forward to seeing you there!
To book a place on the webinar or to find out more information please contact us.
"A great insight!"
"A different way of thinking"
Feedback from previous OPC webinars