We received the following feedback from safety professionals who recently attended the IOSH West of Scotland webinar on Non-Technical Skills (NTS).
“Very useful and interesting”
"Great, really enjoyed it”
Webinar delegate feedback
The workshop explored:
- What NTS are all about and how they differ from technical skills
- If NTS can really add value or are they just another fad that will fade and pass in time?
- The role NTS play in safety and the avoidance of incidents
- Collecting NTS evidence from the investigation process
- Developing the NTS of employees who have had safety incidents
The webinar ran for 45 minutes followed by delegate questions. We also used Menti software to help make the webinar interactive with instant online feedback. We are now looking to run the same webinar very soon for our UK and international clients and contacts. So watch this space!