In June this year, the Occupational Psychology Centre (OPC) shared survey responses from over 300 workers from around the world who were WFH following the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. OPC psychologists have done some further in-depth analysis of the results and the RailProfessional September edition article shares new, interesting findings about:
- psychological needs and links to home working productivity;
- juggling home/family and work balance
- stress and some links to satisfaction and control
- technology and contact with colleagues and managers
- impact on knowledge transfer and training/mentoring challenges
- some reflections on what we could think about going forward in a time of further restrictions
You can see a digital copy of the entire article on pages 113-114 on the Rail Professional website here. We hope you will find the article an interesting and helpful read!