The mini Safe Concentration and Attention Test (miniSCAAT)
|Training||Test User Occupational Ability (TUO-A) formerly known as Level A|
|Assessor Time||Approx. 30 minutes (Timed)|
The miniSCAAT is an online screening test available on our Extranet online test and exercise system. It is designed to assess an individual's ability to concentrate and attend to a range of tasks and activities like the Safe Concentration and Attention Test (SCAAT). However, where the SCAAT assesses an individual's concentration over extended periods of time, the miniSCAAT assesses this over a shorter period of time and was specifically designed with this in mind. The miniSCAAT has been designed as a pre-sift tool prior to a candidate sitting the full SCAAT. Using the miniSCAAT as a screening tool will help you:
- sift large numbers of candidates online and unsupervised in a cost effective manner prior to candidates sitting the full SCAAT;
- increase your success rate through the SCAAT; and,
- recruit a higher proportion of 'safe' and 'effective' workers.
Like the SCAAT the miniSCAAT is ideally suited to assess for roles where sustained concentration and attention are key job requirements. It looks specifically at an individual's:
- ability to concentrate on a monotonous task;
- ability to concentrate on two things at once; and,
- ability to switch focus of attention accurately and quickly (attentional switching).
The miniSCAAT is available in 3 languages on our Extranet online test and exercise system.
- Available in English, Arabic and Hindi.
- 7 norm groups available
- OPC Assessment offers free bespoke norm groups (norms) to users of OPC Assessment tests.