Customer Service Verbal Test (CSVT)
|Training||Test User Occupational Ability (TUO-A) formerly known as Level A|
|Assessor Time||Approx. 25 minutes (Timed)|
The CSVT assesses the ability to understand and reason with customer service related verbal information.
The test consists of 24 multiple-choice questions based on passages of text containing information similar to the type of information used in customer service roles, such as guidance for decisions and service standards.
The CSVT is suitable for use with any customer service employee required to communicate via any medium with customers or team colleagues and those who must understand work procedures.
Here is the type of passage of information you might see in the CSVT:
- 24 multiple-choice questions.
- 1 validation study available.
- 14 norm groups available.
- We offer free bespoke norm groups to users of OPC Assessment tests.
- Paper materials include:
- administration instructions
- question booklet,
- answer booklet,
- scoring key and
- practice leaflet.
- Also available via our online platform, Candela