Rules Acquisition Aptitude Test (RAAT)
|Training||Test User Occupational Ability (TUO-A) formerly known as Level A|
The RAAT assesses the ability to understand and reason with basic written rules, regulations and procedures similar to those used within transport and safety industries.
It provides assessors with an insight into the individual's capacity to learn the necessary rules and procedures during training and to follow those rules on the job. The test consists of 34 multiple-choice questions based on passages of text.
Here is a fictitious example of the type of passage and questions you might find in the RAAT:
- 4 validation studies available.
- 22 norm groups available.
- OPC Assessment offers free bespoke norm groups (norms) to users of OPC Assessment tests.
- Paper materials include:
- administration instructions
- question booklet,
- answer booklet,
- scoring key and
- practice leaflet.
- Also available on our Extranet online test and exercise system.